Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright — who played Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley in the Harry Potter film series — reunited Thursday.
With the release of The Cursed Child script-book a week away, Harry Potter fans are gearing up to re-enter the world of the boy who lived. And what better way to get excited for J.K. Rowling’s new story than by reminiscing about the seven books — and eight movies – that came before it.
In fact, the shot of Radcliffe and Wright has provided the perfect opportunity for nostalgia. Wright shared a picture of herself with her former onscreen husband and Sorcerer’s Stone director Chris Columbus on Instagram Thursday after attending a showing of Radcliffe’s play Privacy. “Reunion!,” she wrote. “Congrats Dan on another stellar performance. Google is terrifying and I’m now scared to use my phone. Can say no more. Go see Privacy!”
Now all we need is a shot of the golden trio back together to complete our Potter state of mind.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time