Jon Stewart briefly took over The Late Show desk on Thursday night, delivering a blistering Daily Show-style rant after months out of the limelight.
In a live broadcast taking place during the Republican National Convention, Stewart appeared after host Stephen Colbert talked about Roger Ailes’ resignation from Fox News. Then Stewart took over The Late Show desk, and he took apart Donald Trump, the GOP and more.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving