Donald Trump accepted the Republican presidential nomination on Thursday, promising to restore “law and order” to the United States and the world.
“We will be a country of generosity and warmth,” he said. “But we will also be a country of law and order.”
Read his full remarks, as prepared for delivery.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time