Oh, the anticipation. Fox has dropped another trailer for its reboot of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, starring Laverne Cox as Frank-N-Furter. The new teaser of the special that will air on Halloween offers the first glimpse of Tim Curry’s cameo. It also teases an audience-participation aspect of the show.
“After 40 years, the best part of Rocky is still the fans,” the trailer declares. And for decades, audiences have been active participants in airings of the cult classic. Fox may be teasing an interactive element to the special—via social media or perhaps cameras inside theaters.
Even more footage is expected to premiere at the show’s Comic-Con panel in San Diego on Thursday.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart