Oh, the anticipation. Fox has dropped another trailer for its reboot of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, starring Laverne Cox as Frank-N-Furter. The new teaser of the special that will air on Halloween offers the first glimpse of Tim Curry’s cameo. It also teases an audience-participation aspect of the show.
“After 40 years, the best part of Rocky is still the fans,” the trailer declares. And for decades, audiences have been active participants in airings of the cult classic. Fox may be teasing an interactive element to the special—via social media or perhaps cameras inside theaters.
Even more footage is expected to premiere at the show’s Comic-Con panel in San Diego on Thursday.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms