Oh, the anticipation. Fox has dropped another trailer for its reboot of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, starring Laverne Cox as Frank-N-Furter. The new teaser of the special that will air on Halloween offers the first glimpse of Tim Curry’s cameo. It also teases an audience-participation aspect of the show.
“After 40 years, the best part of Rocky is still the fans,” the trailer declares. And for decades, audiences have been active participants in airings of the cult classic. Fox may be teasing an interactive element to the special—via social media or perhaps cameras inside theaters.
Even more footage is expected to premiere at the show’s Comic-Con panel in San Diego on Thursday.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Eliana Dockterman at email@example.com