Oh, the anticipation. Fox has dropped another trailer for its reboot of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, starring Laverne Cox as Frank-N-Furter. The new teaser of the special that will air on Halloween offers the first glimpse of Tim Curry’s cameo. It also teases an audience-participation aspect of the show.
“After 40 years, the best part of Rocky is still the fans,” the trailer declares. And for decades, audiences have been active participants in airings of the cult classic. Fox may be teasing an interactive element to the special—via social media or perhaps cameras inside theaters.
Even more footage is expected to premiere at the show’s Comic-Con panel in San Diego on Thursday.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time