Jason Bourne is opening soon so thank goodness Matt Damon is taking the opportunity to bust out an impression of John Malkovich in Rounders, the poker movie they starred in together that came out 18 years ago.
In an interview with BBC Radio 1, Damon talks about what it was like shooting with the actor. In the film, Damon plays a total good guy with a gambling addiction who loses a ridiculous amount of cash to the Russian gangster Teddy KGB, played by John Malkovich with a luxuriously overstated Russian accent. Apparently the transformation was way too abrupt for Damon’s standards, and Malkovich’s scene work really stuck with him.
Watch Damon’s impression of John Malkovich’s impression of a Russian guy below. Damon even does Malkovich’s ridiculous head movements from his portrayal of a subterranean overlord who is great at playing cards.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases