Instagram is full of appetizing food photographs – from the latest pizza craze in Brooklyn to the best crawfish etoufée in New Orleans, the juiciest Juicy Lucy Minnesota and the hottest chicken wings in Georgia.
On the social platform, the competition for the best food photographs can be tough, so how can you elevate your food and make yours photographs stand out?
We asked Instagram influencer Patrick Janelle – a former art contributor at Bon Appétit magazine and the mind behind the runaway success A Guy Named Patrick – to share the tricks that helped him grow his audience to more than 450,000 followers.
In this new TIME LightBox video, Patrick helps comedian Adam Wade master the art of the perfect food photograph. Bon Appetit!
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'