Donald Trump wants to “Make American Great Again,” as thousands of signature red hats in the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland attest.
But it is not clear what era in American history the Republican presidential nominee wants to return America to should he win. A survey of delegates by TIME’s Jay Newton-Small on Wednesday found the most nostalgia for the Reagan years, following by the post-World War II era.
Now we’d like to know your opinion: Regardless of how you feel about Trump, what year in America’s history do you think represents the country’s peak greatness? After you take the survey, you’ll see what years other TIME readers have chosen.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction