Jimmy Kimmel decided to provide a public service on his show last night: free summer haircuts for a few guests. But little did the guests know that those haircuts would come in the form of aggressively short buzz cuts.
And little did one volunteer, Grace, know that she’d actually be getting her trim from none other than outspoken British model/actress Cara Delevingne, who’s currently on a publicity tour for her upcoming movie, Suicide Squad.
“Have you ever cut someone’s hair before?” Kimmel asks Delevingne as she wields the razor.
“No, never,” she says blithely. “I think I was gonna do it with my eyes closed, might be fun!”
As she goes to town, Delevingne gets into her groove. “That’s really good! I think I’m quitting my day job, this is my thing now,” she says happily.
The ending look — a short buzz with a few inexplicable side-braids — is definitely not everyone’s cup of tea, but Grace seems quite pleased with the new ‘do. Check out the whole clip (including another volunteer’s buzz transformation) in the video above.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk