Jimmy Kimmel decided to provide a public service on his show last night: free summer haircuts for a few guests. But little did the guests know that those haircuts would come in the form of aggressively short buzz cuts.
And little did one volunteer, Grace, know that she’d actually be getting her trim from none other than outspoken British model/actress Cara Delevingne, who’s currently on a publicity tour for her upcoming movie, Suicide Squad.
“Have you ever cut someone’s hair before?” Kimmel asks Delevingne as she wields the razor.
“No, never,” she says blithely. “I think I was gonna do it with my eyes closed, might be fun!”
As she goes to town, Delevingne gets into her groove. “That’s really good! I think I’m quitting my day job, this is my thing now,” she says happily.
The ending look — a short buzz with a few inexplicable side-braids — is definitely not everyone’s cup of tea, but Grace seems quite pleased with the new ‘do. Check out the whole clip (including another volunteer’s buzz transformation) in the video above.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time