Dating app Tinder launched a new feature to allow users to make friends and find new social groups, the company said Thursday.
The new feature—called Tinder Social—allows groups of users to swipe and match with other groups of users in the area. Then the groups can combine and coordinate plans.
“Just remember—at noon the next day, your group expires, your matches disappear, and your Uber turns into a pumpkin,” the company said.
The feature is now available in the United States, India, United Kingdom, Canada and New Zealand after a test launch in Australia.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve