Dating app Tinder launched a new feature to allow users to make friends and find new social groups, the company said Thursday.
The new feature—called Tinder Social—allows groups of users to swipe and match with other groups of users in the area. Then the groups can combine and coordinate plans.
“Just remember—at noon the next day, your group expires, your matches disappear, and your Uber turns into a pumpkin,” the company said.
The feature is now available in the United States, India, United Kingdom, Canada and New Zealand after a test launch in Australia.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears