Dating app Tinder launched a new feature to allow users to make friends and find new social groups, the company said Thursday.
The new feature—called Tinder Social—allows groups of users to swipe and match with other groups of users in the area. Then the groups can combine and coordinate plans.
“Just remember—at noon the next day, your group expires, your matches disappear, and your Uber turns into a pumpkin,” the company said.
The feature is now available in the United States, India, United Kingdom, Canada and New Zealand after a test launch in Australia.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction