What to make of criminals and social misfits who suddenly take up the ISIS name?
The actors carry the essence of Gene Roddenberry’s inclusive vision into the present
See which culinary treats are most likely to be ordered by Republicans versus Democrats
Women support Hillary Clinton by large margins. But this bloc is no monolith
The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) confirmed in a July 18 report that Russia covered up widespread doping in the past two Olympic Games. As Olympics chiefs prepare to decide whether Russia should be banned entirely from the 2016 Games, here’s how the scandal has unfolded.
Happy Days creator
The first team of Refugee Olympians will be competing for dignity
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating