In the never-ending saga that is the Taylor Swift-Kanye West-Kim Kardashian West feud, yet another famous person has stepped forward to show their alliance in this highly divisive beef. While the Kardashian fam has (obviously) openly thrown their support behind Kim and kompany, Taylor Swift’s squad has somewhat assembled in support of their once high-and-mighty leader, with some squad members defending Swift emphatically (ahem, Selena Gomez) and others a little more covertly (we see you, Ruby Rose).
That being said, Team Taylor got some forthright support from core squad member Uzo Aduba, who was queried whether or not she believes that Taylor Swift will get past this nasty battle with Kimye by Vanity Fair on Tuesday.
“She will,” responded the Orange Is The New Black actress. “She’s a beautiful person and strong.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com