In the never-ending saga that is the Taylor Swift-Kanye West-Kim Kardashian West feud, yet another famous person has stepped forward to show their alliance in this highly divisive beef. While the Kardashian fam has (obviously) openly thrown their support behind Kim and kompany, Taylor Swift’s squad has somewhat assembled in support of their once high-and-mighty leader, with some squad members defending Swift emphatically (ahem, Selena Gomez) and others a little more covertly (we see you, Ruby Rose).
That being said, Team Taylor got some forthright support from core squad member Uzo Aduba, who was queried whether or not she believes that Taylor Swift will get past this nasty battle with Kimye by Vanity Fair on Tuesday.
“She will,” responded the Orange Is The New Black actress. “She’s a beautiful person and strong.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This