Laura Ingraham is one of conservative America’s leading pundits. For Donald Trump, having her speak in support of him at the Republican National Convention will further bolster his candidacy with grassroots conservatives.
The Laura Ingraham Show is a nationally syndicated conservative radio talk show that Ingraham has used to support Trump. Early in his candidacy, when many conservatives were critical of Trump’s statements, Ingraham said Trump “captured the imagination of the people” and criticized his opponents. She supported Trump through the primaries.
At the convention, Ingraham, who also regularly appears on FOX News, has tweeted “flashback” links to when some in the Republican establishment thought Trump’s rise would be halted. She has not held back from calling out other conservatives for failing to foresee Trump’s rise.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now