A man drove into a cop car while playing Pokémon Go on his phone in Baltimore on Monday.
The collision was captured on video by an officer’s body camera while several cops stood on the sidewalk by the car; luckily no one was inside the vehicle at the time of the accident, USA Today reports.
When the driver stopped down the road and exited his car, he said, “That’s what I get for playing this dumb — game.” No one in the driver’s car was injured.
The Baltimore Police Department shared the video on its Twitter page, advising, “#PokemonGO is not all fun and games. Here is a video of a distracted driver who struck one of our cars. #PlaySafe.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment