Mila Kunis was fairly private about her relationship with Macaulay Culkin during the eight years they dated, but in a recent interview with Howard Stern, she opened up a bit about what it was like to date the star of Home Alone.
“You couldn’t walk down the street with him,” Kunis said. “He always had this weird [attraction]—like fans just screamed when they saw him. They didn’t know how to react. It wasn’t like a normal response to a celebrity. … Fans responded in a very abnormal way to him.”
Kunis also addressed a statement she once made while dating him that she was unlikely ever to get married, clarifying that that had been her position since before she met Culkin. Now, of course, she’s married to her former That ’70s Show co-star Ashton Kutcher.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com