Republican nominee Donald Trump has chosen some unusual speakers for this year’s national convention.
Among those speaking Tuesday: professional golfer Natalie Gulbis, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship Dana White and actor Kimberlin Brown.
Gulbis, who is currently on tour with the LPGA, is a reality TV show star who starred not only on The Natalie Gulbis Show, but was invited by Donald Trump to be on an episode of The Apprentice, according to a piece she wrote titled “The Donald Trump I Know.”
White, who has previously said he is not a “political guy” to Yahoo Sports, says he will instead talk about “the Trump that [he] knows.” Trump hosted the UFC at the Trump Taj Mahal in 2000, which he posted a reminder about on Twitter.
Brown is an actress who is best-known for starring in The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful, and for being a host on the show Dramatic Design. She will be introduced by former presidential candidate Ben Carson.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization