Republican nominee Donald Trump has chosen some unusual speakers for this year’s national convention.
Among those speaking Tuesday: professional golfer Natalie Gulbis, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship Dana White and actor Kimberlin Brown.
Gulbis, who is currently on tour with the LPGA, is a reality TV show star who starred not only on The Natalie Gulbis Show, but was invited by Donald Trump to be on an episode of The Apprentice, according to a piece she wrote titled “The Donald Trump I Know.”
White, who has previously said he is not a “political guy” to Yahoo Sports, says he will instead talk about “the Trump that [he] knows.” Trump hosted the UFC at the Trump Taj Mahal in 2000, which he posted a reminder about on Twitter.
Brown is an actress who is best-known for starring in The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful, and for being a host on the show Dramatic Design. She will be introduced by former presidential candidate Ben Carson.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time