Republican nominee Donald Trump has chosen some unusual speakers for this year’s national convention.
Among those speaking Tuesday: professional golfer Natalie Gulbis, president of the Ultimate Fighting Championship Dana White and actor Kimberlin Brown.
Gulbis, who is currently on tour with the LPGA, is a reality TV show star who starred not only on The Natalie Gulbis Show, but was invited by Donald Trump to be on an episode of The Apprentice, according to a piece she wrote titled “The Donald Trump I Know.”
White, who has previously said he is not a “political guy” to Yahoo Sports, says he will instead talk about “the Trump that [he] knows.” Trump hosted the UFC at the Trump Taj Mahal in 2000, which he posted a reminder about on Twitter.
Brown is an actress who is best-known for starring in The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful, and for being a host on the show Dramatic Design. She will be introduced by former presidential candidate Ben Carson.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022