The lifting of a key passage from Michelle Obama’s convention speech may have been the talk of Tuesday, but Republican delegates are unconcerned.
In interviews at the Republican national convention, Republican delegates and activists were not bothered by similarities between Melania Trump’s speech and Michelle Obama’s.
“It was two lines in a very long speech and it doesn’t concern me, it doesn’t bother me,” said one.
Watch interviews with Republicans at the convention above.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was