The lifting of a key passage from Michelle Obama’s convention speech may have been the talk of Tuesday, but Republican delegates are unconcerned.
In interviews at the Republican national convention, Republican delegates and activists were not bothered by similarities between Melania Trump’s speech and Michelle Obama’s.
“It was two lines in a very long speech and it doesn’t concern me, it doesn’t bother me,” said one.
Watch interviews with Republicans at the convention above.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve