The lifting of a key passage from Michelle Obama’s convention speech may have been the talk of Tuesday, but Republican delegates are unconcerned.
In interviews at the Republican national convention, Republican delegates and activists were not bothered by similarities between Melania Trump’s speech and Michelle Obama’s.
“It was two lines in a very long speech and it doesn’t concern me, it doesn’t bother me,” said one.
Watch interviews with Republicans at the convention above.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now