U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry accidentally walked into the door of 10 Downing Street in London on Tuesday.
Kerry, who is making his first official visit to the U.K. since Theresa May was made Prime Minister, stopped and waved at the crowd before entering May’s new residence. But, around the time Kerry decided to walk in, the man holding the door of Number 10 open began to close the door on the Secretary on State.
Un-fazed by the bump, Kerry later exchanged small talk with May saying how “amazed” he was with the speed in which David Cameron moved out and May moved in to No.10 last week. “I am amazed it happens so fast – how do you have time to pack everything?” Said Kerry reports Reuters.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer