Donald Trump Jr.’s speech at the Republican convention Tuesday night won’t be the first time he’s stumped for his father.
One of his father’s closest advisors, Don Trump will speak after making a morning appearance before the Pennsylvania delegation in Cleveland, one of many times he’s served as a surrogate throughout the campaign.
“I spent five years in boarding school in Pottstown, Pennsylvania and some of those old, industrial towns that we’re going to bring back, that we’re going to revive,” he told them.
The younger Trump can speak about his father both personally and professionally, since they also work together and Tuesday’s theme is “Make America Work Again.” Don Trump oversees commercial leases for the Trump organization and is currently managing construction of a new luxury and condo hotel in Vancouver.
The presumptive Republican nominee, who got his start in real estate working for his father, likes to note that his children will carry on his business after he retires.
On Monday, Don Trump sat next to former Senate Majority Leader and 1996 Republican presidential nominee Bob Dole at the convention.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer