The press tour for Star Trek Beyond took star Chris Pine to the final frontier—playing flip cup in an inflatable suit on The Tonight Show.
In the latest round of what might be Jimmy Fallon’s favorite party game, Pine, a.k.a. Captain James T. Kirk, faced off against his determined host—and totally schooled him.
As fans of The Tonight Show know, Fallon does not let his guests off easy in his games. Whether facing off against Paul Rudd or Scarlett Johannson, Fallon seems to have no qualms about letting his fierce competitive streak shine through. Last night, though, despite the considerable effort Fallon put into the game, Pine blew him away. Thanks to an early lead, Pine finished the game in less than a minute, while Fallon was still barely halfway through his cups. Guess they play a lot of flip cup in Starfleet Academy.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org