Matt Damon was busy attending the premiere of his latest film, Jason Bourne, in Las Vegas Monday night, but that didn’t stop him from taking advantage of an opportunity to reignite his infamous feud with Jimmy Kimmel. The 45-year-old actor hit the strip to crash a Jimmy Kimmel Live! segment in which the host’s Aunt Chippy was playing blackjack to try and win money for the show’s studio audience.
Wearing a mullet wig and sunglasses, Damon went head to head with Chippy before donating his own funds to her cause. “Wait a minute. Jimmy, I was thinking — I don’t know if you’ve ever seen $10,000 — but I personally like your studio audience a lot and I feel like some of them like me,” he said as he handed over his chips. “I think we have to do this again.”
Watch the full clip above.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List