Michelle Obama will appear on Carpool Karaoke with James Corden on Wednesday, during the Late Late Show.
This is not new information, but we’ve finally gotten our first look at the footage of the First Lady and Corden driving around Washington, D.C. After passing through the security check at the White House gates, FLOTUS joins Corden in the passenger seat and proceeds to cruise around the capital. A few tracks are teased in the preview clip — “Get Your Freak On” by Missy Elliott and “Single Ladies” by Beyoncé.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy