In an emotionally raw speech, the mother of an American Foreign Service official killed in Benghazi claimed that Hillary Clinton lied to her and argued that Donald Trump would improve national security at the Republican convention Monday.
“I blame Hillary Clinton personally for the death of my son,” said Patricia Smith, whose son Sean was killed in the attack. “How could she do this to me? How could she do this to any American family? Donald Trump is everything Hillary Clinton is not.”
Read Smith’s remarks in full below:
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022