After days of debate and discussion, the Republican National Committee released its final party platform Monday afternoon.
The platform is not binding on either presumptive nominee Donald Trump or other candidates, but it indicates the current mainstream of the party’s thinking on various issues.
Here’s a look at what the platform says on some hot-button issues.
Wall Street regulation
Transgender access to bathrooms
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve