After days of debate and discussion, the Republican National Committee released its final party platform Monday afternoon.
The platform is not binding on either presumptive nominee Donald Trump or other candidates, but it indicates the current mainstream of the party’s thinking on various issues.
Here’s a look at what the platform says on some hot-button issues.
Wall Street regulation
Transgender access to bathrooms
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List