After days of debate and discussion, the Republican National Committee released its final party platform Monday afternoon.
The platform is not binding on either presumptive nominee Donald Trump or other candidates, but it indicates the current mainstream of the party’s thinking on various issues.
Here’s a look at what the platform says on some hot-button issues.
Wall Street regulation
Transgender access to bathrooms
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time