Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump’s campaign staffers were involved in a minor accident in New York on Monday.
Campaign manager Paul Manafort told CNN that no one, including Trump, was hurt.
The U.S. Secret Service noted that the cars were not a part of the official motorcade.
The accident reportedly occurred as Trump and his wife, Melania, were on their way to the airport to fly to the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, where Trump will officially accept the Republican nomination later this week.
Melanie Trump is scheduled to speak at the RNC tonight.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow