Lady Gaga visited the Casa Hogar home for boys in Cabo San Lucas over the weekend and sang an emotional rendition of “Born This Way” for the children living there.
The Cheek to Cheek artist performed an a cappella version of the hit single (from her 2011 album of the same name) while spending the day at the Mexican orphanage — an organization that strives to, “offer a special and happy boys home set in a camp like environment providing physical and emotional care.”
Gaga also shared a photo on Instagram Monday of herself wearing a backpack that the kids there gave her. “Already miss the boys at Casa Hogar,” she captioned the post. “Wore my shwag out on the town. mis amores.”
Watch the full performance below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief