The Cheek to Cheek artist performed an a cappella version of the hit single (from her 2011 album of the same name) while spending the day at the Mexican orphanage — an organization that strives to, “offer a special and happy boys home set in a camp like environment providing physical and emotional care.”
Gaga also shared a photo on Instagram Monday of herself wearing a backpack that the kids there gave her. “Already miss the boys at Casa Hogar,” she captioned the post. “Wore my shwag out on the town. mis amores.”
Watch the full performance below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow