The Cheek to Cheek artist performed an a cappella version of the hit single (from her 2011 album of the same name) while spending the day at the Mexican orphanage — an organization that strives to, “offer a special and happy boys home set in a camp like environment providing physical and emotional care.”
Gaga also shared a photo on Instagram Monday of herself wearing a backpack that the kids there gave her. “Already miss the boys at Casa Hogar,” she captioned the post. “Wore my shwag out on the town. mis amores.”
Watch the full performance below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science