New England Patriots tight end Rob ‘Gronk’ Gronkowski joined Paul McCartney on stage in Boston on Sunday to help the legendary musician jam out to an old Beatles classic.
A casually dressed Gronkowski strummed an invisible guitar as the two sang Helter Skelter during McCartney’s tour stop at Fenway Park, ESPN reports.
McCartney posted a photo of the performance by the unlikely duo on Instagram, with the caption: “Gronk N’ Roll.”
Gronkowski, who last week appeared on an episode of MTV’s Ridiculousness, reports to training camp on July 27, according to ESPN.
McCartney also called upon Grateful Dead legend Bob Weir to join him on stage Sunday night, Billboard reports.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now