Some of the biggest name in the Democratic Party will headline the Democratic National Convention later this month in Philadelphia, according to a release from the convention organizers.
Members of Clinton’s family, including former President Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton, will also deliver speeches at the convention, which will be held July 25 to 28.
According to the release, the convention will feature “narrative storytelling utilizing innovative technology” and through that “Clinton’s vision that we are stronger together will come into strong focus for the American people.”
Clinton will give her speech on the last night of the convention, with that night’s theme coming from her campaign slogan “Stronger Together.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out