Some of the biggest name in the Democratic Party will headline the Democratic National Convention later this month in Philadelphia, according to a release from the convention organizers.
Members of Clinton’s family, including former President Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton, will also deliver speeches at the convention, which will be held July 25 to 28.
According to the release, the convention will feature “narrative storytelling utilizing innovative technology” and through that “Clinton’s vision that we are stronger together will come into strong focus for the American people.”
Clinton will give her speech on the last night of the convention, with that night’s theme coming from her campaign slogan “Stronger Together.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time