Some of the biggest name in the Democratic Party will headline the Democratic National Convention later this month in Philadelphia, according to a release from the convention organizers.
Members of Clinton’s family, including former President Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton, will also deliver speeches at the convention, which will be held July 25 to 28.
According to the release, the convention will feature “narrative storytelling utilizing innovative technology” and through that “Clinton’s vision that we are stronger together will come into strong focus for the American people.”
Clinton will give her speech on the last night of the convention, with that night’s theme coming from her campaign slogan “Stronger Together.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart