A bunch of people at a Bellevue, Washington park were playing the game, which seems like a great way to
suppress reality introduce goals into your life, when a “Squirtle” appeared and everyone lost their collective minds. The players traveled toward this “Squirtle” at various speeds that are all directly proportional to each individual’s zest for life.
On his way to the target, one guy appears to body check another guy, sending his phone flying. (He’s probably a buddy because what’s a friendly smackdown between buds when there’s a rare monster on the scene?) The player quickly recovers, but let this video be a reminder to all citizens of the world that if they’re in the path of a Pokémaniac, they’re in the way.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow