A bunch of people at a Bellevue, Washington park were playing the game, which seems like a great way to
suppress reality introduce goals into your life, when a “Squirtle” appeared and everyone lost their collective minds. The players traveled toward this “Squirtle” at various speeds that are all directly proportional to each individual’s zest for life.
On his way to the target, one guy appears to body check another guy, sending his phone flying. (He’s probably a buddy because what’s a friendly smackdown between buds when there’s a rare monster on the scene?) The player quickly recovers, but let this video be a reminder to all citizens of the world that if they’re in the path of a Pokémaniac, they’re in the way.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022