A bunch of people at a Bellevue, Washington park were playing the game, which seems like a great way to
suppress reality introduce goals into your life, when a “Squirtle” appeared and everyone lost their collective minds. The players traveled toward this “Squirtle” at various speeds that are all directly proportional to each individual’s zest for life.
On his way to the target, one guy appears to body check another guy, sending his phone flying. (He’s probably a buddy because what’s a friendly smackdown between buds when there’s a rare monster on the scene?) The player quickly recovers, but let this video be a reminder to all citizens of the world that if they’re in the path of a Pokémaniac, they’re in the way.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up