A bunch of people at a Bellevue, Washington park were playing the game, which seems like a great way to
suppress reality introduce goals into your life, when a “Squirtle” appeared and everyone lost their collective minds. The players traveled toward this “Squirtle” at various speeds that are all directly proportional to each individual’s zest for life.
On his way to the target, one guy appears to body check another guy, sending his phone flying. (He’s probably a buddy because what’s a friendly smackdown between buds when there’s a rare monster on the scene?) The player quickly recovers, but let this video be a reminder to all citizens of the world that if they’re in the path of a Pokémaniac, they’re in the way.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com