There are so many things you can do on Snapchat these days — and so many filters to choose from for that perfect pic. Puppy, viking or toast face? So what’s a star to do, faced with the multitude of options?
In a new video, Ariana Grande and Jimmy Fallon cycle through pretty much all the filters while lip syncing to Grande’s hit song “Into You.” The late night TV host and the pop starlet are in turns beautiful (flower crowns!) and terrifying (that face swap…), but it’s safe to say the video is oddly mesmerizing. Turns out, Grande looks beautiful in pretty much every disguise, including mustaches and beards. And Fallon? He might want to try out eyeliner more often.
The creepiest part, though, is at the very end, once the song has ended.
“I love you Jimmy!” Grande says, and sends him a smooch. But she’s got the bumblebee filter on — and her voice is distorted into a chipmunk-like squeak. We’re just glad they chose to lip sync for the bulk of the video instead.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases