Ghosbusters star Kristen Wiig took The Bachelorette fans to the Fantasy Suite last night when she appeared on The Tonight Show as the show’s current wannabe-wife, Jo Jo Fletcher.
When Jimmy Fallon announced that the star of The Bachelorette was in the house, it seemed plausible (save for the fact that The Bachelorette is exclusively the provenance of the other Jimmy, ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel). It was a delightful surprise when Wiig arrived on stage in full Bachelorette regalia from the blown-out hair to the statement earrings to the clingy gold gown with a plunging neckline and a rose clutched in her hand.
Fallon used the opportunity to grill Wiig’s Jo Jo (that’s short for Jo Jo-sephina) about what happens inside the Fantasy Suites. “There’s fountains!” she explained. She is undoubtedly eager to spend some time inside one with her suitors “Scotchy,” “Deucy,” “Korn,” and, of course, “Mark Hammill” which is her endearing nickname for Jordan Rodgers who looks just like “Jor Jor Binks” from Star Wars (a film she has never seen, of course).
She then used the opportunity to talk about her ideal date and to speak directly to Ben Higgins who broke her heart on the last season of The Bachelor.
Wiig also took the opportunity to ask a ghost to accept a rose in song.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space