Kanye West paid tribute to his late mother Donda West early Wednesday morning with a tweet that included a special wish from his daughter North. The Life of Pablo rapper shared the heartfelt message from he and Kim Kardashian’s 3-year-old to mark what would have been Donda’s 67th birthday.
“Nori asked if the airplane could take her to heaven to see your for your birthday, I love you mom,” Kanye tweeted in all caps along with a photo of him and his mom.
Donda passed away in 2007 from complications following a plastic surgery procedure.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up