Kanye West paid tribute to his late mother Donda West early Wednesday morning with a tweet that included a special wish from his daughter North. The Life of Pablo rapper shared the heartfelt message from he and Kim Kardashian’s 3-year-old to mark what would have been Donda’s 67th birthday.
“Nori asked if the airplane could take her to heaven to see your for your birthday, I love you mom,” Kanye tweeted in all caps along with a photo of him and his mom.
Donda passed away in 2007 from complications following a plastic surgery procedure.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time