Kanye West paid tribute to his late mother Donda West early Wednesday morning with a tweet that included a special wish from his daughter North. The Life of Pablo rapper shared the heartfelt message from he and Kim Kardashian’s 3-year-old to mark what would have been Donda’s 67th birthday.
“Nori asked if the airplane could take her to heaven to see your for your birthday, I love you mom,” Kanye tweeted in all caps along with a photo of him and his mom.
Donda passed away in 2007 from complications following a plastic surgery procedure.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year