Pokémon Go is taking over the world so that means Florida.
Anyone who tuned in to Florida news station WTSP for the local weather forecast saw their state being walked all over by a Pokémon Go catching zombie who was willing to go anywhere or over anything in her attempt to catch them all—even through the set of a live news broadcast.
The unnamed woman wandered through the weather report with her eyes on her phone seemingly determined to catch a Jigglypuff or whichever creature lurked across the office. Perhaps the news station has turned into a Pokegym? Whatever the reason, she was so intent on firing her Pokeballs in the augmented reality game that she was completely oblivious to the very real fact that the cameras were on and her co-worker was actually doing his job.
Be careful out there, folks! Augmented reality can have real world effects.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk