Donald Trump has narrowed his vice presidential shortlist to three: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich.
Choose who you think the presumptive Republican nominee should add to his ticket in the unscientific poll below.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.