Taylor Swift, the musician who sings everything your LiveJournal couldn’t, took an important break from her cutie-a-thon with Tom Hiddleston to visit a children’s hospital, and the pictures are really touching.
Swift visited Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital in South Brisbane, Australia Tuesday, to spend time, do art projects and sing with the children there. The hospital later posted a grateful message on Facebook.
“Thank you Taylor Swift for dropping by the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital this afternoon to give our patients and families a special surprise they’ll never forget,” they wrote. “They’ll never ‘shake off’ the memories you made tonight.”
Check out the photos below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears