Taylor Swift, the musician who sings everything your LiveJournal couldn’t, took an important break from her cutie-a-thon with Tom Hiddleston to visit a children’s hospital, and the pictures are really touching.
Swift visited Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital in South Brisbane, Australia Tuesday, to spend time, do art projects and sing with the children there. The hospital later posted a grateful message on Facebook.
“Thank you Taylor Swift for dropping by the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital this afternoon to give our patients and families a special surprise they’ll never forget,” they wrote. “They’ll never ‘shake off’ the memories you made tonight.”
Check out the photos below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com