Taylor Swift, the musician who sings everything your LiveJournal couldn’t, took an important break from her cutie-a-thon with Tom Hiddleston to visit a children’s hospital, and the pictures are really touching.
Swift visited Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital in South Brisbane, Australia Tuesday, to spend time, do art projects and sing with the children there. The hospital later posted a grateful message on Facebook.
“Thank you Taylor Swift for dropping by the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital this afternoon to give our patients and families a special surprise they’ll never forget,” they wrote. “They’ll never ‘shake off’ the memories you made tonight.”
Check out the photos below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases