Taylor Swift, the musician who sings everything your LiveJournal couldn’t, took an important break from her cutie-a-thon with Tom Hiddleston to visit a children’s hospital, and the pictures are really touching.
Swift visited Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital in South Brisbane, Australia Tuesday, to spend time, do art projects and sing with the children there. The hospital later posted a grateful message on Facebook.
“Thank you Taylor Swift for dropping by the Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital this afternoon to give our patients and families a special surprise they’ll never forget,” they wrote. “They’ll never ‘shake off’ the memories you made tonight.”
Check out the photos below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy