Kristen Stewart and Jimmy Fallon competed in a friendly game of Jell-o shot Twister Monday night on the Tonight Show.
Both competitors wore shiny loafers, and things were pretty evenly matched for the most part. Stewart quickly filled up on the “gargantuan” shots, but the final move eventually knocked Fallon off of his game and onto the floor.
The task wasn’t as comical as it could have been seeing as the shots, which may or may not really have had alcohol in them, didn’t take effect soon enough to make twisting around on that mat hilariously difficult. But the tasks still definitely didn’t come easy, and it’s worth watching just to see Fallon freak out and yell, “I’m cramping!”
Of all the crazy gameshow hijinks Fallon gets up to, this is one the folks at home can do.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space