Both competitors wore shiny loafers, and things were pretty evenly matched for the most part. Stewart quickly filled up on the “gargantuan” shots, but the final move eventually knocked Fallon off of his game and onto the floor.
The task wasn’t as comical as it could have been seeing as the shots, which may or may not really have had alcohol in them, didn’t take effect soon enough to make twisting around on that mat hilariously difficult. But the tasks still definitely didn’t come easy, and it’s worth watching just to see Fallon freak out and yell, “I’m cramping!”
Of all the crazy gameshow hijinks Fallon gets up to, this is one the folks at home can do.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up