1. We already know how to start reducing police racism and violence.
By Kate Stringer in Yes
2. Sharing passwords shouldn’t be a crime.
By Noah Feldman in Bloomberg View
3. Scientists have restored sight to blind mice.
By Alice Park in Time
4. Americans should stop eating dessert for breakfast.
By Julia Belluz and Javier Zarracina in Vox
5. Here’s how craft brewing is advancing science.
By Russell Shorto in the New Yorker
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction