The publicity machine for Suicide Squad continues to churn out new factoids about what the Joker will be up to, and who he’ll be mad at.
Rat recipient Margot Robbie who plays his love interest, supervillain Harley Quinn in the movie, explained more about the dynamic between Harley and the Joker in an interview with Collider. What’s it like when these two lovebirds are together? Creepy!
If not for the Joker, Harley wouldn’t be sane or anything, but she’d be more focused.
Still crazy, after all these years. See them get weird together in the movie on Aug. 5, 2016.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction