Rat recipient Margot Robbie who plays his love interest, supervillain Harley Quinn in the movie, explained more about the dynamic between Harley and the Joker in an interview with Collider. What’s it like when these two lovebirds are together? Creepy!
If not for the Joker, Harley wouldn’t be sane or anything, but she’d be more focused.
Still crazy, after all these years. See them get weird together in the movie on Aug. 5, 2016.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up