It really resonated with this one young woman, Lorraine Ruiz’s granddaughter, who got all emotional superfan on us at a concert. The young fan in a pink bow, whose face was lightly sprinkled with glitter, sang every stereotype-breaking word from the “who says you won’t pass the test?” to the “who says you can’t be the best?” And then a tear falls down her glittery cheek. So far, 4,771 people have liked this video posted Sunday, and it’s making people sublimely happy.
Paul Rudd, never underestimate Selena’s fans again.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time