It’s summertime, which means it’s the perfect time to take your kids to the movies to watch this summer’s blockbuster hits. If you’re not sure what your kids will actually want to watch, TIME For Kids reporters Annie, Jordan, and Luis reviewed “Finding Dory”, “The BFG” and “The Secret Life Of Pets”.
Watch the video above to catch what our kid reporters loved and didn’t love about this summer’s family hits.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement