Fetching the Sunday newspaper proved to be an extraordinary challenge for a Jupiter, Fla. puppy.
In a valiant showing of effort, a four-month old Labrador strained to lift a newspaper with its teeth. She tries and tries again while her pet owner, Peter Schulz, supports his dog by laughing at her struggle and capturing this affectionate shaming video, posted Friday by Caters Clips. Running into the paper at breakneck speed doesn’t work, but the persistent pup does not stop there, so stick with it because she finally gets it.
Never since Tony Soprano in The Sopranos has anyone seen someone strain so hard to deliver the morning news.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now