Tom Holland hung off a building for a high-risk selfie to show fans how cool Spider-Man’s gear looks in the upcoming movie Spider-Man: Homecoming.
It was crafty timing to promote the movie while doing a stunt during a shoot in Atlanta in all his webbed red vigilante glory. Holland wrote, “one year until Spider-Man Homecoming hits theaters, are you ready…thought you would like to see a little selfie I took earlier.”
Before you worry too much about this dicey maneuver, there were fall mats beneath. Looks like the superhero will be suited up with wrist cuffs, and there’s still no evidence that the character will have web wings. Holland most recently made a cameo as Spidey in Captain America: Civil War, and in this movie, Peter Parker will be your typical high school kid who can hopscotch from building to building in his spare time after school.
Marisa Tomei, Donald Glover, Martin Starr, Zendaya, Michael Keaton and Hannibal Buress and Tony Revolori will join Holland in the movie, which hits theaters on July 7, 2017.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org