For a team of gravity-defying parkour runners known as Storror, Hong Kong is one big playground.
In the latest gut-wrenching video uploaded on Instagram, team member Max Cave appears to make a life-or-death leap from the roof of one towering skyscraper to next over a nausea-inducing chasm. The post has gained over 253k likes.
TIME has not authenticated the video.
With a following of 85.2k on Instagram, the U.K.-based Parkour team consists of eight daredevils who scale and jump over roofs and skyscrapers worldwide, from Israel to Sweden to Turkey.
If your stomach can handle the leap of faith, the team of adrenaline junkies has plenty more videos on YouTube.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief