Emma Watson just shared the first official poster for the live-action Disney remake of Beauty and the Beast, and fans are already going wild. In just a few hours, her Facebook post garnered almost 200,000 likes. But don’t get too excited just yet, as the movie won’t be out until next March.
The poster is very much a teaser: just a frozen image of that iconic enchanted blood-red rose, encased in glass. If this is anything to go by, though, we have high hopes for the fairy tale. Directed by Bill Condon, it co-stars Dan Stevens, Ian McKellen, Ewan McGregor and Emma Thompson alongside Watson as Belle. For a better look, you might want to watch the atmospheric first trailer, which was released in May.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement