Emma Watson just shared the first official poster for the live-action Disney remake of Beauty and the Beast, and fans are already going wild. In just a few hours, her Facebook post garnered almost 200,000 likes. But don’t get too excited just yet, as the movie won’t be out until next March.
The poster is very much a teaser: just a frozen image of that iconic enchanted blood-red rose, encased in glass. If this is anything to go by, though, we have high hopes for the fairy tale. Directed by Bill Condon, it co-stars Dan Stevens, Ian McKellen, Ewan McGregor and Emma Thompson alongside Watson as Belle. For a better look, you might want to watch the atmospheric first trailer, which was released in May.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time