It’s a new, tech-friendly era for the British royal family; first, Queen Elizabeth II took to Twitter to personally send a very gracious tweet to her subjects and now Kate Middleton is in on every cool teen’s favorite social platform, Snapchat.
The Duchess of Cambridge made her Snapchat debut via tennis champ Serena Williams‘ account, after Williams won her semi-final at Wimbledon.
Williams joked that she was “in the in-crowd now…I’m with royalty,” before turning the Snapchat video on Kate and fellow royal Wimbledon observer, Sophie, Countess of Wessex, both of whom cheesed for the camera.
Watch the full clip below.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List