It’s a new, tech-friendly era for the British royal family; first, Queen Elizabeth II took to Twitter to personally send a very gracious tweet to her subjects and now Kate Middleton is in on every cool teen’s favorite social platform, Snapchat.
The Duchess of Cambridge made her Snapchat debut via tennis champ Serena Williams‘ account, after Williams won her semi-final at Wimbledon.
Williams joked that she was “in the in-crowd now…I’m with royalty,” before turning the Snapchat video on Kate and fellow royal Wimbledon observer, Sophie, Countess of Wessex, both of whom cheesed for the camera.
Watch the full clip below.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body