It’s a new, tech-friendly era for the British royal family; first, Queen Elizabeth II took to Twitter to personally send a very gracious tweet to her subjects and now Kate Middleton is in on every cool teen’s favorite social platform, Snapchat.
The Duchess of Cambridge made her Snapchat debut via tennis champ Serena Williams‘ account, after Williams won her semi-final at Wimbledon.
Williams joked that she was “in the in-crowd now…I’m with royalty,” before turning the Snapchat video on Kate and fellow royal Wimbledon observer, Sophie, Countess of Wessex, both of whom cheesed for the camera.
Watch the full clip below.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time