Joey is a six-year-old golden retriever in California who just happens to have a fear of fireworks. So over the Fourth of July weekend, his owners decided to distract and relax him — by setting Joey up with a pair of noise-canceling headphones, an iPad and some soothing dog videos to watch in bed as the loud festivities raged outside. Owner Emily Kuang captured a short video of the blissfully entertained dog and posted it to Twitter, and it became quite a hit with canine-loving audiences.
“He enjoys seeing animals on the TV and will watch and bark at Animal Planet, so he’s usually not as calm as he is in the video!’ Kuang told Metro UK.
Looks like Joey’s one lucky dog with a great home.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer