Anyone with a spare $350,000 can become the proud owner of Cabin Creek, Colo., because James Johnson has listed the entire ghost town for sale on Craigslist.
The nearly 5-acre property comes complete with a gas station, a motel with eight rooms, two houses, a cafe, a place to park RVs, and a private shooting range, reports FOX31 Denver. The whole town is about 45 minutes outside of Denver on Highway 36.
The listing has gotten plenty of attention from prospective buyers, Johnson said. He told KDVR, “We’ve had so many people look. It’s been amazing.”
The town used to be a bustling spot along the highway, but visitors stopped going. According to the listing, smokehouse and a partially working septic system are included in the price.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction