The magic spotters of the Internet have noticed that a recent photo of the royals seems to show both of Kate Middleton’s feet off the ground at the same time.
The photo depicts Middleton walking beside Prince William, Prince Harry and Prime Minister David Cameron in Thiepval, France to honor the 100th anniversary of the Battle of the Somme on Friday. Thanks to
irrefutable photo evidence an optical illusion, it looks like she’s floating above the ground. (Gaze closely, and you’ll see it only looks this way because the footbed of her right pump matches the ground.)
While the likelihood that she can levitate is on par with two identical snowflakes, it’s pretty clear she can fly. Now that this evidence exists, it’s safe to say that William and the rest of the lot are powerful people, but they’re nothing more than a bunch of Muggles.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy