Consider Chrissy Teigen the millennial equivalent of a fairy godmother. While Teigen’s been known to engage in a Twitter beef or two, she’s also using the outlet for positive purposes, like surprising a fan with a brand new blender.
As reported by Mic, medical student Amina Foon tweeted about her online shopping adventure, where a session looking for a blender ended in her purchasing Teigen’s cookbook, Cravings, instead. Like any millennial worth her salt, she tweeted about the experience.
What she didn’t anticipate, however, was that Teigen would reply, telling her that she would provide the blender.
And true to her word, Teigen sent Foon the blender.
The blender wasn’t just any blender however; Teigen bought her fan a $400 Vitamix blender and even wrapped it in paper covered with images of her face.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating