McDonald’s all-day breakfast is here to stay and it’s only getting bigger.
The fast food chain announced Wednesday that it was expanding its all-day breakfast offerings to include McMuffin, McGriddle and biscuit sandwiches this September, according to NBC News.
All-day breakfast has been a huge success for McDonald’s, being the catalyst for same-store-sales growth for two straight quarters, the network reports. Depending on the region, most McDonald’s locations currently serve either biscuit sandwiches or McMuffins during all-day breakfast.
McDonald’s has actively been testing new products this year, according to NBC, and is seeks to improve on customer satisfaction.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief