The fast food chain announced Wednesday that it was expanding its all-day breakfast offerings to include McMuffin, McGriddle and biscuit sandwiches this September, according to NBC News.
All-day breakfast has been a huge success for McDonald’s, being the catalyst for same-store-sales growth for two straight quarters, the network reports. Depending on the region, most McDonald’s locations currently serve either biscuit sandwiches or McMuffins during all-day breakfast.
McDonald’s has actively been testing new products this year, according to NBC, and is seeks to improve on customer satisfaction.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State