The fast food chain announced Wednesday that it was expanding its all-day breakfast offerings to include McMuffin, McGriddle and biscuit sandwiches this September, according to NBC News.
All-day breakfast has been a huge success for McDonald’s, being the catalyst for same-store-sales growth for two straight quarters, the network reports. Depending on the region, most McDonald’s locations currently serve either biscuit sandwiches or McMuffins during all-day breakfast.
McDonald’s has actively been testing new products this year, according to NBC, and is seeks to improve on customer satisfaction.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com